The mast is carbon fiber, as is the aft net tube and the bimini frame, all custom built for me in New Zealand.
All 6 nets were custom build in Saint Petersburg, FL.
The working sails were made by Hyde Sails. The jib is on a Pro Furl (roller furling system) and has a foam luff added for better shape while furled.
The main sail has three reef points.
There is also a screecher sail on a continuous loop furler. All sails are on 2:1 purchases for ease of raising and she is set up for single handed sailing with all lines led back to cockpit.
All cockpit cushions are cut from marine closed cell floatation boat foam. All material is Sunbrella (cushions, bimini, sail covers, hatch covers, etc). And the thread used was also sunbrella.
She is completely outfitted:
- Auto helm 2000 with Remote Control
- VHF, SSB, HAM
- SPOT Satellite transmitter
- Wireless Instruments (Tack Tick)
- Sea Anchor with dedicated harness and lines
- 3 Sets of Ground Tackle
- 6 Solar Panels
- Dorade Vents on main cabins
- 2 Solar vents on every cabin (intake and exhaust)
- Lightning system
- Surge protection
- Lewmar Atlantic Series Hatches and lights
- LED lighting through out
- Sony Marine sound system (speakers inside and out)
- Pressure shower on aft net
- 2 heads
- Deck tent
- Mosquito nets
- Lots of extra line (dock lines, sheets, etc.)
- Dock box
- Dock whips
- Fenders (including 2 large inflatables)
- 10 ft folding skiff with Yamaha 2 hp
- And much, much more!
She cost me roughly $150,000 to build and outfit.
Will sell for $85,000.
She is located in Punta Gorda, Florida.
Captain Raymond Barkley